Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Delicious cobbler with a cake twist!!
This recipe works for: Dessert
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of one 9×13 inch pan.
- Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Photo adapted from: Six Sister Stuff
Recipe Source: Six Sisters' Stuffhttp://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/05/peach-cobbler-dump-cake-recipe.html
See more Canned Peach Recipes