Make your own apricot sauce! Serve over ice cream, puddings, plain cakes, etc.
Serving Size: 100
- 4 1/2 cups (2 lb) sugar, granulated
- 10 2/3 tbsp. (3 oz) cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 qt. (about 1-No. 10 can) apricots, canned, drained, reserve juice
- 2 3/4 qt reserved juice plus water, boiling
- 1/2 cup juice, lemon (or the juice from about 3 lemons)
- Combine sugar, starch, and salt.
- Add reserved juice and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes or until thick and clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold apricots and lemon juice into thickened mixture.
Recipe Source: Foodservice Recipeshttp://www.foodservicerecipes.com/
See more Canned Apricot Recipes